Sales and Account Management
Sales and Account Management at TrueLayer
TrueLayer’s Sales and Account Management team is responsible for the entire sales cycle of our customers. We rely on our Sales and Account Management team to ensure our customers are given world-class service with the utmost trust and diligence, and to create an experience of using TrueLayer’s products which exceeds their expectations.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual who sees the big picture of where financial technology is headed. We want our Sales and Account Management team to be passionate about solving our clients’ problems with exceptionally high analytical quality and promptness, as we continue in our journey to power the new era of financial innovation.
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we build universal APIs that allow companies to access the financial data of their customers, securely, reliably and efficiently.
Headquartered in London, we’re a small team of talented, creative problem-solvers who are working hard to build the most innovative financial technology possible. To date, we’ve raised $12.5m from investors like Northzone, Anthemis and Connect Ventures.
And, we’re just getting started.
What you will do:
- Manage inbound sales channels by creating and executing processes to efficiently qualify inbound leads and close new clients;
- Create and execute ambitious Business Development strategies to pursue new opportunities, and position TrueLayer to work with clients who can have influence in our target markets;
- Identify and pursue opportunities for partnerships with similarly high-potential businesses, as well as big-name market leaders;
- Use data to accurately define, measure and report all aspects of your work;
- Understand the needs and concerns of our prospective and existing clients, to drive product improvements, enhance customer experience, and ultimately to help clients achieve their business goals using TrueLayer;
- Be the voice of the customer in internal team discussions;
- Constantly innovate ways to drive the performance of the Sales and Account Management Team;
- Help TrueLayer as a whole by demonstrating exceptional communication and ambitious thinking, coupled with consistent execution.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have between 5-8 years of experience of sales and account management experience;
- Have a demonstrable record of success in either a SaaS, FinTech, Payments or Data company;
- Can exhibit a strong knowledge of the OpenBanking and PSD2 landscape;
- Is data-driven, and can back up their assertions with data - whether it be in sales pitches, reporting metrics or product feedback;
- Have outstanding communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
- Are technically curious, and love understanding clients’ products and businesses;
- Can convey highly technical concepts to colleagues and clients of technical and non-technical backgrounds in a simple manner;
- Love rolling their sleeves up, and can deliver work under pressure in a fast-paced company;
- Are feedback-driven, with a positive attitude and an ability to listen.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working in Financial Services or Payments; ideally in another international market as well as the United Kingdom;
- Professional fluency in French or German;
- An MBA, or other postgraduate Business, Finance or Management degree.
What you need to send to us:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile.
- A paragraph or two describing a Business Development initiative you’ve executed - what were the challenges? What was the result? What was learned from the experience?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, we don’t accept applications from recruitment agencies. Thank you!