Head of Client Care
Head of Client Care at TrueLayer
At TrueLayer, we know our clients trust us with their technology. And therefore we believe it is our utmost responsibility to ensure our products operate and function as they are meant to so that our client’s get the most out of them, that enable their products to succeed. In the instances where our products fall short, ensuring that our client’s needs and concerns are addressed in a prompt and successful manner, is the primary role of our Client Care team.
The Head of Client Care is a role which will shape that engagement with our clients so that we meet the high bar our clients expect of us.
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we build universal APIs that allow companies to access the financial data of their customers, securely and efficiently.
Headquartered in London, we’re a small team of talented, creative problem-solvers who are working hard to build the most innovative financial technology possible. To date, we’ve raised $12.5m from investors like Northzone, Anthemis and Connect Ventures.
Our long term vision is to power the next era of financial innovation, and our short term mission is to grow the Open Banking economy.
And, we’re just getting started.
What you will do:
- Use the experience you’ve gained in prior client-oriented roles to shape our Client Care team;
- Put together a strategy of engagement that ensures quality service to our clients;
- Define the roles and responsibilities of team members;
- Develop a system of metric driven results and performance with regular reporting on team efficiency and impact;
- Develop a framework for ensuring the Client Care team has the tools and information they need to prioritise tasks, tickets and client queries, so as to meet targeted client satisfaction goals;
- Work closely with our Product and Sales / CSM teams to ensure client expectations and requests are aligned and monitored;
- Work with our Recruiting Ops team to grow and build the Client Care function including forecasting headcount, drafting job specifications, attending recruiting events, and job fairs;
- Contribute to FAQs, internal and external documentation to drive understanding of our products;
- Identify and initiate processes to improve user experience, incident management and issue resolution; train the Client Care team in these processes.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have at least 5 years experience in a similar client facing role;
- Have at least 5-8 years experience directly managing a client facing team;
- Have a client-first attitude;
- Are able to empathise with clients, elevate their voice in internal decision making, helping us build a client-centric culture;
- Have built successful systems and frameworks for dealing with client oriented startups;
- Are not afraid to make decisions and stand by them;
- Are willing to take critical feedback and evolve;
- Are comfortable working in a fast paced, startup with a small team and are willing to get their hands dirty;
- Have operational experience and expertise in a client oriented role;
- Have a robust understanding of oAuth, RESTful APIs.
Nice to haves:
- Experience providing technical/developer support at an API platform company.
What you need to send to us:
- Your CV;
- Your LinkedIn profile (if available);
- Why you want to work at TrueLayer
- An answer to these questions:
- What’s the toughest client centric issue you’ve ever faced, and what was the end result?
- How do you deal with a demotivated individual on your team
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, we don't accept applications from recruitment agencies. Thank you!